Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winter Wonderland....

On this lovely summer morning, yes, it's still technically summer lets not forget, we woke up to a nice blanket of snow on our front lawn. So, not only has mother nature teased us with our one week of really really nice weather, she is now throwing in some early September snow...gee thanks!
On a more positive note my lovely daughter will be turning 7 next week. Though it kind of makes me feel old, I am proud of all the things she's accomplished over the first 7 years of her life. Overcoming a lot of challenges that were thrown her way throughout the years.
It has been a fast 11 1/2 months on maternity leave, but sadly, my time off is coming to an end! As most of you know, I am starting up a day home and watching kids which makes this end of my time off a little less sad. I still get to stay home with my little man and do something I enjoy doing, hanging out with kids! This has prompted me to research crafts and fun stuff to do with the kids and in doing so, I have found some crafts of my own to do. The internet is full of amazing sites with some really great things to make. So don't be surprised if you get a Christmas gift from me this year that's hand made.
Lately, I've been on this DIY kick and wanting to do and make all these great things I find. It's a bit of a challenge to find time to do this with a 6 year old and a 10 month old, but I think I can manage. I have decided to start posting these on my blog to share.
Anyway, nothing really interesting to say here, just thought I'd update since I haven't written anything in quite sometime. It is also a challenge to write a blog when you have a little one. At the moment, he is distracted with an Arrowroot cookie...so that should spare me a minute or two!
I promise my next post will be more entertaining!
 Happy Tuesday to you all!! xo
Pin It!

No comments: